BGE

bge bill

Towson Building Evacuated Due To Gas Main Leak

Baltimore County fire department has evacuated a building after there was an odor of gas.

03/04/2015

bge bill

BGE Has Programs To Help In Cold Weather

Record low temperatures this winter is forcing BGE to send customers a dire warning: don’t wait to settle your energy bill. The company says it has several programs to help keep your lights and heat on.

03/01/2015

wjzlogo

Power Restored To Multiple Traffic Lights In Downtown Baltimore

Power has been restored to several traffic lights in downtown Baltimore. The City Department of Transportation says the outage was due to BGE having to make a repair to an underground electric cable.

02/24/2015

crash truck 2_5_15

2 Injured After Tractor-Trailer Crashes Into Perry Hall Home

Frightening wake up call. A tractor trailer slams into the back of a Baltimore County home with a family inside.

02/05/2015

baltimore fire

‘Heroes’ Recount Saving Lives In Baltimore Fire

A fire consumes a west Baltimore home killing a toddler. Good samaritans saw the blaze and ran to assist.

01/15/2015

BGE bill

Md. Residents Could See Energy Rate Hikes

A Maryland Public Service Commission judge has approved a settlement that could raise energy rates for Baltimore Gas and Electric customers.

12/07/2014

wjzlogo

Power Outage Confirmed At White Marsh Mall

BGE confirms there was a power outage at White Marsh Mall in Baltimore County.

12/04/2014

shed explosion

1 Injured In Westminster Explosion

A terrifying ordeal. One man remains hospitalized and nearly a dozen homes are damaged after a massive explosion in Carroll County.

11/08/2014

keyframe93

Baltimore’s New Energy Program Could Help Residents Save Money

It’s getting to be the time of year when thoughts turn from keeping cool to staying warm.

09/03/2014

underground fire in hanover

Several Businesses Evacuated As Crews Investigate Building Fire

Several businesses have been evacuated in the 7400-block of Candlewood Road in Hanover as BGE and Anne Arundel County firefighters evaluate reports of an underground fire.

08/22/2014

troy douglas

Suits Settled, Concerns Persist 6 Months After 8-Year-Old Boy Dies In Gas Explosion

It was six months ago that an eight-year-old boy died when a gas explosion caused a house to collapse on top of him.

08/15/2014

copper theft

Lights Out! Metal Theft At AACO Substation Shorts Power

Several thousand Marylanders woke up without power Sunday morning.

08/03/2014

more

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,718 other followers