Carbon monoxide detector
The Baltimore City Fire Department is on the scene of Hazmat situation in Northwest Baltimore.
Howard County officials say a Laurel motel was temporarily evacuated and 11 people were taken to area hospitals after high levels of carbon monoxide were found.
Two women were remembered at a candlelight vigil in East Baltimore on Saturday. They died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It’s far too common a problem, carbon monoxide deaths become more frequent in the winter months. There is a push to educate people and save lives.
Two people are dead, 10 were hospitalized. That’s all after a deadly carbon monoxide leak in Pikesville.
Fire officials say two men have died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a home in Pikesville.