Carbon monoxide poisoning

carbon monoxide detector

Free Carbon Monoxide Detectors To Be Installed In 100 Homes

The Princess Anne Fire Department is set to begin installing free carbon monoxide detectors in homes.

05/18/2015

co family

Funeral Planned For 8 Found Dead In Md. Home

A funeral is planned next weekend for a Maryland father and his seven children who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at their home.

04/09/2015

co family

8 Deaths In Home Bring Scrutiny Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Authorities are continuing to investigate the death of eight family members due to carbon monoxide poisoning on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.

04/08/2015

carbon monoxide detector

2 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.

02/05/2014

carbon monoxide

Homeowner Running Generator Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A Baltimore resident is dead due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

09/09/2013

Johns Hopkins at Keswick

17 Johns Hopkins At Keswick Employees Treated For Unknown Illness

A mysterious illness spreads through a Johns Hopkins facility, sending more than a dozen employees to the hospital.

02/26/2013

carbon monoxide detector

Carbon Monoxide Leak Prompts Howard Co. Motel Evacuation

Howard County officials say a Laurel motel was temporarily evacuated and 11 people were taken to area hospitals after high levels of carbon monoxide were found.

05/01/2011

carbon monoxide detector

2 Found In Running Car, Treated For CO Poisoning

Anne Arundel County fire officials say two people are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after being found in a running car in a Severna Park garage.

01/23/2011

carbon monoxide

Community Held Vigil For CO Poisoning Victims

Two women were remembered at a candlelight vigil in East Baltimore on Saturday. They died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

01/01/2011

minister walker

Minister Ticketed While Doing A Good Deed

A minister gave a helping hand in a time of need. And in return, he gets a surprise: a big fat parking ticket.

12/30/2010

carbon monoxide

Fire Dept. Pushes Carbon Monoxide Poison Prevention

It’s far too common a problem, carbon monoxide deaths become more frequent in the winter months. There is a push to educate people and save lives.

12/30/2010

enael lemus

Deadly Carbon Monoxide Leak In Pikesville Takes 2 Lives

Two people are dead, 10 were hospitalized. That’s all after a deadly carbon monoxide leak in Pikesville.

12/13/2010

more