wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35

Carbon Monoxide

Johns Hopkins at Keswick

17 Johns Hopkins At Keswick Employees Treated For Unknown Illness

A mysterious illness spreads through a Johns Hopkins facility, sending more than a dozen employees to the hospital.

02/26/2013

carbon monoxide detector

City Firefighters Respond To Carbon Monoxide Leak

Eight people are being treated at the hospital, after breathing high levels of carbon monoxide.

11/08/2012

(credit: Thinkstock)

Safety Tips: Keep Your Home Safe From Carbon Monoxide

Check out these simple tips for keeping your family safe from carbon monoxide.

09/19/2012

carbon monoxide detector

Md. Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

The Prince George’s County fire department says a Glenarden family of five was taken to a hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

09/04/2012

co incident

Dozens Checked Out After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Baltimore Post Office

Authorities are investigating a carbon monoxide incident at Baltimore’s main post office.

08/06/2012

health generic

Residents Sickened By Improper Use Of Generators

Prince George’s County fire officials say residents of two homes were sickened by fumes caused by generators and a fire was started in a third home by improper use of a generator.

07/01/2012

CO poisoning

Firefighters To Knock On Doors After Fatal CO Leak

A day after five people died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Oxon Hill, Prince George’s County firefighters will canvass the neighborhood to check for working smoke alarms and answer questions about the deadly gas.

04/25/2012

CO poisoning

Authorities: 5 Dead, Carbon Monoxide Suspected

Five people are dead in Prince George’s County of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

04/24/2012

carbon monoxide detector

Md. Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure

The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office says a 43-year-old Lewistown man has died after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide.

04/06/2012

carbon monoxide detector

Family Overcome By Carbon Monoxide

Prince George’s County police say a family of five is in critical condition after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide in their home.

02/07/2012

carbon monoxide

2 People Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Incident

Two people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident.

01/05/2012

carbon monoxide poisoning_1.4.12

Fire Department Evaluating Carbon Monoxide Exposure In West Baltimore

The Baltimore City Fire Department is on the scene of Hazmat situation in Northwest Baltimore.

01/04/2012

more

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,226 other followers