3 In Md. Sickened By Fumes From Cleaning ProductsAuthorities say three people were sickened by fumes from a combination of cleaning products at a residential community clubhouse near Frederick.
BLOG: Beer In The Clubhouse...Yay!Apparently MLB must have realized how silly it was to ban beer from clubhouses.
BLOG: No Beer In The Clubhouse?Baseball has many problems but should banning beer from MLB clubhouses be atop the list?
BLOG: Beer In The Clubhouse? The Rangers are playing the Cardinals, the Red Sox are playing X-Box.

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
CBS All Access
Download Our App

Watch & Listen LIVE