5 People Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide PoisoningFive people were taken to the hospital for signs of carbon monoxide poisoning in Harford County.
Police: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Is Cause Of Death For Md. FamilySeven children and an adult found dead inside their Eastern Shore home.
Md. Family Sickened By Carbon MonoxideThe Prince George's County fire department says a Glenarden family of five was taken to a hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.
CO Poisoning To Blame For Couple's DeathWestminster Police say two people were found dead in their home Saturday, as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
2 Dead Of Apparent CO Poisoning In BaltimoreA 5-year-old is one of three people fighting to survive exposure to carbon monoxide.