wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35

CO Poisoning

carbon monoxide detector

Md. Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

The Prince George’s County fire department says a Glenarden family of five was taken to a hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

09/04/2012

carbon monoxide poisoning

CO Poisoning To Blame For Couple’s Death

Westminster Police say two people were found dead in their home Saturday, as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

05/16/2011

co

2 Dead Of Apparent CO Poisoning In Baltimore

A 5-year-old is one of three people fighting to survive exposure to carbon monoxide.

12/29/2010

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,220 other followers