Connecticut basketball star Kemba Walker says he’s a little nervous about appearing at Yankee Stadium.
A Connecticut man suspected of rapes along the East Coast since 1997 told investigators he began committing sexual offenses six years before that, two law enforcement officials familiar with the case said Tuesday.
Soon after Maryland garnered a fourth seed in the NCAA women’s tournament Monday night, coach Brenda Frese acknowledged that the possibility of facing two-time defending champion Connecticut had already crossed her mind.
Aaron Thomas is suspected in more than a dozen sexual assaults up and down the eastern seaboard beginning in 1997 in Prince George’s County. Now, he’s behind bars.
The man suspected of terrorizing women with sexual assaults from Virginia to Rhode Island over 12 years is scheduled to appear in court in Connecticut.
A man believed to be responsible for rapes and other attacks on 17 women since 1997 and dubbed the East Coast Rapist has been arrested in Connecticut, the U.S. Marshals Service said.
An investigator says a campaign to catch a man known as the East Coast Rapist by using electronic billboards and a website is generating leads.
Connecticut’s Kemba Walker showed he’s more than just the nation’s leading scorer.