Md. Woman Bit By Snake In Her Bed; Almost Has To Amputate ArmA Maryland women nearly had to have her arm amputated after she was bitten by a venomous snake in her Silver Spring home.
Boy Scout Bitten By Copperhead Snake At Harford County CampsiteA Boy Scout is bitten by a snake at a campsite in Harford County.
Md. Camper Bitten By Copperhead SnakeA warning in Harford County after a student at summer camp was bitten by a poisonous copperhead snake. Wildlife experts say the heat may be bringing out the dangerous reptiles.

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
CBS All Access
Download Our App

Watch & Listen LIVE