Several businesses have been evacuated in the 7400-block of Candlewood Road in Hanover as BGE and Anne Arundel County firefighters evaluate reports of an underground fire.
Fire officials say about 100 people were evacuated from a business complex in Hanover when an underground utility fire broke out.
Officials say a fire that heavily damaged a two-story wood frame building in Salisbury was caused by a malfunctioning multi-plug adapter.
Prince George’s County fire officials say four teenage boys have been charged with setting fire to a classroom trailer at an elementary school in Laurel.
Neighbors help a quadriplegic Maryland veteran and his wife when their home goes up in flames.
The “game” involves teenagers recording themselves as they pour lighter fluid all over their body before lighting the flame.
Authorities say several people have been injured in an early morning apartment fire in Frederick, Maryland.
A small fire was reported at M&T Bank Stadium Monday evening and one person was taken to the hospital.
As fire ripped through St. Paul’s Episcopal Church off Route 50 in Hebron, Ron Knapp sat against a nearby tree.
Officials say a 241-year-old church in Hebron has been destroyed by fire.
Fire officials say an electrical failure in a cord powering an air-conditioner caused a house fire that killed an 85-year-old Rock Hall woman.
Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are being held due to a vehicle fire.