Fire

generic fire

Firefighter Hurt In Fire At Laurel Restaurant

Prince George’s County fire officials say a firefighter was injured after a blaze at a Laurel restaurant.

04/27/2015

kids rescued

Children Saved From Burning Md. Home Meet Rescuers

A young Maryland boy makes a dramatic call to 911 after a fire traps him and his sister inside their home. Tuesday, the children got to meet the people who saved their lives.

04/21/2015

fire

2 Children Rescued From Burning Home In Md.

A dramatic 911 call from a 13-year-old boy trapped in a house fire in Prince George’s County.

04/20/2015

Fire Generic

No Injuries After Apartment Fire In Oxon Hill

Authorities say no one was injured in a fire at an apartment in Oxon Hill.

04/18/2015

blaze

Crews Battle 2-Alarm Blaze In West Baltimore

Crews were on scene in the 900 block of Desoto Road.

04/15/2015

police lights

Corrections Dog Dies When Vehicle Catches Fire On I-68

Corrections officials say a dog with the K9 unit at the Cumberland prison complex died when the car it was traveling in caught fire. A second corrections dog was rescued by two officers, who were not hurt.

04/15/2015

b9eivyrcaaahqv5

Fire Officials: Towel Too Close To Lamp Caused Fatal Blaze

Investigators finally have answers to what killed three people in a fire that rocked Anne Arundel County.

04/08/2015

(AP Photo/Texas Department of Criminal Justice, File)

Man Sentenced For Setting Fire At Restaurant

A man convicted of setting a fire at a restaurant in Anne Arundel County to cover up his burglary has been sentenced to nearly 6 years in prison.

04/07/2015

fire

2 Fire Trucks Destroyed In Capitol Heights 3-Alarm Blaze

A roofing company went up in flames in the 8700 block of Ashwood Drive.

04/06/2015

bonfire

Large Brush Fire Under Control, Winds Reignited Old Bonfire

Harford County firefighters battled a large brush fire in Pylesville Sunday morning.

04/05/2015

generic fire

2 Apartments Deemed ‘Unoccupiable’ After Early Easter Sunday Fire

Several Laurel area residents are out of their homes Easter Sunday after a fire rips through their apartments, deeming them”unoccupiable.”

04/05/2015

'

Burning Candle Caused Reisterstown Blaze

An apartment fire in Reisterstown injures residents and leaves a dozen families homeless.

04/01/2015

more

previous