3 In Md. Sickened By Fumes From Cleaning ProductsAuthorities say three people were sickened by fumes from a combination of cleaning products at a residential community clubhouse near Frederick.
Dozens Of Children Sickened By Pool Chemicals At YMCA CampChemical exposure. Anne Arundel County campers were sickened by fumes at a pool.
Fumes At Elkton Elementary School Send 5 To HospitalFumes from a cleaning solution used at a school in Elkton sent five people to the hospital.
Cancer Warning: Diesel Fumes Worse Than Second-Hand SmokeThe World Health Organization recently released new warnings about the dangers of diesel engines.
Track Weather On The Go With Our App!

Listen Live