A ten-year-old foster child dies at his Anne Arundel County group home, even as state officials were taking action to shut that facility down.
We’ve just learned what sickened eight people at a group home in Baltimore County. The fire department says they suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning—but they don’t know where the poisonous gas came from!
The search has ended for a disabled man who went missing from an Owings Mills group home in February.
What started as a child pornography investigation uncovered much more. Baltimore County Police say a Parkville man is under arrest for sexually abusing someone with developmental disabilities.