FIRST WARNING WEATHER: Frost Advisory In Effect Until 9 a.m. Weather App | Current Conditions

Hillcrest Avenue

group home in parkville

8 Hospitalized After Hazmat Exposure At Group Home In Parkville

We’ve just learned what sickened eight people at a group home in Baltimore County. The fire department says they suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning—but they don’t know where the poisonous gas came from!

06/17/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,248 other followers