Anne Arundel Co. Girl Graduates At Sick Mom's SideAn Anne Arundel County high school arranged an unofficial, private graduation ceremony for a senior whose mother is terminally ill.
Hot Water Heater Again Blamed For Sickening Johns Hopkins At Keswick Workers Health officials say a hot water heater is to blame for sickening workers at an office complex last Tuesday and again on Monday.
8 People Taken To Hospitals After CO ScareFire officials say eight people were taken to area hospitals for evaluation for possible carbon monoxide exposure at a Pigtown rowhome Wednesday.
Md. High School Students Ill After Eating BrowniesA Prince George's County fire spokesman says about a half dozen high school students became ill after eating brownies, which police are now testing.

Watch & Listen LIVE