Carbon Monoxide Leak Reported At AACo. RestaurantSeven people are hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning at an Anne Arundel County restaurant.
Hazmat Called After Sulfuric Acid Leak In AACo.Hundreds are briefly told to stay indoors after a sulfuric acid leak in Anne Arundel County.
Gas Leak Prompts Brief Closure Of National ZooThe National Zoo in Washington says it's reopening after a gas leak in an administrative building prompted a brief closure.
Local Professor Talks iCloud Risks In Wake Of Nude Celebrity Photos LeakThere’s new information about the massive leak of nude celebrity photos. Apple believes the high tech breach happened through low tech methods.
Gas Main Leak In Elkridge Forces Homes, Schools To Evacuate A 4-6 inch gas line broke Friday afternoon at a construction site on Ilchester and Landing roads in Ellicott City.
Propane Leak Blamed For Carroll County Building ExplosionInvestigators have some of the answers to an explosion and fire that sent two women to the hospital.
Explosion Inside Glen Burnie Home Forces EvacuationsAn investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Randallstown Family To The HospitalThree people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
Gas Leak Forces Evacuations In Annapolis NeighborhoodA major gas leak in Anne Arundel County keeps residents out of their homes for hours Sunday.
20 Baltimore County Households Settle Lawsuit Over Exxon Gas Station LeakAbout 20 households affected by a leak at a Jacksonville gas station in 2006 have settled their lawsuit against Exxon Mobil Corp.
Raw Sewage Leak Causes Problems In SykesvilleA raw sewage leak causes some problems in Sykesville.
Gas Leak Shuts Down N. Charles Street During Rush HourA gas leak forces evacuations in downtown Baltimore.