Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office
A western Maryland man is in critical condition after a house fire that may have been caused by a wood-burning stove.
One person died and two escaped with minor injuries from an early morning fire Friday at a house rented to Frostburg State University students, Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office said.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says a homeless woman apparently set the fire that killed her outside a Westminster thrift shop.
Authorities have identified the body found in the rubble of a house more than a week after a fire.