Bill O’Brien discusses Penn State Football and their upcoming season.
The original commented on the latest version of the nursery rhyme. Former Baltimore Colt RB Lydell Mitchell joined The Norris & Davis Show
Byrd Stadium won’t fit many Big 10 crowds.
Former Penn State President Graham B. Spanier was charged Thursday with hushing up child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky, making him the third school official charged in the alleged cover-up.
Jerry Sandusky has been sentenced to at least 30 years in prison in the child sexual abuse scandal that brought shame to Penn State and led to coach Joe Paterno’s downfall.
From first downs to time of possession, Navy had the edge on Penn State in many key offensive categories.
- Navy slotback John Howell is torn about the scandal that engulfed Penn State. It was, after all, the team he rooted for while growing up in the Philadelphia suburbs.
The Norris & Davis Show tries to get answers on two scandals.
The National Football Post’s Dave Miller talks about the latest in college football.
I hear people defending different sides of the Penn St story and I’m not even sure what to make of that. What’s the reason behind trying to help them save face?
This week’s top five sports stories.
Adam Kramer of Bleacher report joined the show to discuss the penalties against Penn State.
- 2013 Daytime Emmy Award... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Red Sox - Orioles 4 Game... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 2013 Tony Winners Wonderful Wedding Bells Are... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Severe Weather Slams Into...
- Baltimore Ravens Championship... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Celebrities Who Meditate
- Celebrities With Stage Fright Man Struck By Vehicle, Thrown... Ravens Honored At White House Father's Day Gift Ideas