Smoke

(Courtesy: Twitter)

Fire On Chesapeake Bay Bridge Creates Traffic Nightmare

A fire on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge creates a traffic nightmare for commuters.

09/29/2013

(Credit: AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)

Firefighters At Frederick Fair Respond To Blaze At Home

A fire that broke out inside a single-family rental home in Frederick sent smoke blowing across the grounds of the Great Frederick Fair.

09/16/2013

(Credit: Joppa-Magnolia VFC)

Crews Investigate House Fire In Kingsville

Crews are investigating how a home caught fire in Kingsville Saturday evening.

06/01/2013

White House

Smoke Forces Evacuation Of White House Press Room

Reporters and photographers were evacuated early Saturday from the White House press room because of smoke.

05/11/2013

(Credit: AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)

Md. Woman Killed In Easter Fire Identified

Prince George’s County fire officials have identified a woman who died in a Cheverly house fire in a home filled with hoarded items.

04/03/2013

generic fire

2-Alarm Fire In Towson Evacuates Apartments

A two-alarm fire at a Towson apartment complex led to an evacuation overnight.

03/04/2013

credit: Courtesy of Harford County Md Fire & EMS PIO

Outdoor Classroom Catches Fire Overnight At Forest Lakes Elementary

A fire at Forest Lakes Elementary caused an estimated $40,000 in structural damage early Thursday morning.

02/28/2013

(credit: Thinkstock)

Popular Kids More Likely To Smoke Says Texas Study

More than 80 percent of adult smokers began smoking before the age of 18.

10/22/2012

row home fatal fire

Woman, 88, Dies In Baltimore Rowhouse Fire

A Baltimore County Fire Department spokesman says an 88-year-old woman has been killed in a fire at a row house.

09/03/2012

(credit: Thinkstock)

Cancer Warning: Diesel Fumes Worse Than Second-Hand Smoke

The World Health Organization recently released new warnings about the dangers of diesel engines.

06/15/2012

(Credit: AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)

Man Injured In House Fire In Fort Washington

Prince George’s County fire officials say a man was injured in a house fire in Fort Washington over the weekend.

06/11/2012

voting generic

Smoke Shuts Down Prince George’s Election Precinct

State election board officials say primary election voting has resumed at Largo High School in Prince George’s County after smoke briefly shut down the building.

04/03/2012

more

previous