staph infection

Md. HS Football Players Suffered 1st & 2nd Degree Burns By Cleaning AgentParents of football players at a Montgomery County school are furious after some of the boys suffered first- and second-degree burns from a powerful cleaning agent.
Maryland Students Host Benefit For ClassmateStudents at a western Maryland high school are raising money to help cover medical costs for a classmate whose left leg was amputated after he was hospitalized with a staph infection.
Track Weather On The Go With Our App!

Listen Live