Who’s More Sad? Packer Player Who Nearly Blocked 49ers’ Game-Winning Field Goal Or Eeyore?
- Do I Know His Name?Nope. It's too depressing to look up. I'm happy leaving him anonymous.Yes, it's Eeyore.
- Live in?Green Bay. *Shudder*The rural Hundred-Acre Woods.
- Strong Support Group?After Green Bay snuck into the playoffs? I can’t imagine he’s amongst friendly faces.Why of course! Between Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and the rest, Eeyore is surrounded by supporting friends.
- Defeated by?The 49ers.Self.
- Does Anyone Celebrate Him?I’m going with "no."Yep! Austin, TX actually celebrates his birthday every April.
- Who’d He Let Down?All-around good guy and mustachioed man Aaron Rodgers, who just came back from an injury.No one, really. He’s just kinda mopey.
- Consoles Self With?Probably cheese.Attention.
Oh my, ladies and gentlemen. He might have lost the game, but he’s won this one in a big way. With a dominant score of 6-1, the Packer Player who missed the field goal block is the saddest creature out there. Whomp whomp. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor