A Celebration of Acceleration
The third annual Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT will feature the IZOD IndyCar Series and the American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patron. The Grand Prix’s races are held on a 12-turn, two-mile course through downtown Baltimore, adjacent to the famed Inner Harbor.
The 2013 Grand Prix of Baltimore presented by SRT will take place Labor Day weekend, Aug. 30 to Sept. 1, 2013.
For more information, please visit www.grandprixofbaltimore.com
Here is what’s new this year:
- Multi-day reserved seating ticket holders can select different seats on each day.
- Each reserved seat purchased through midnight on January 15th receives a FREE Paddock Pass
- Three levels of pricing for reserved seating to give you more options
- Lower general admission prices
- Lower junior ticket prices so you can bring the entire family
- Active duty military receive a 10% discount on all ticket levels (valid ID required)
Purchase your tickets now for the best seat around the track and experience the excitement!