Dog Days Of Summer Click here to view or upload pictures to our slideshow
Laurel Family Survives House Fire Sparked During Turkey Preparation
A Laurel family is safe after a dangerous turkey related fire that ignited overnight. Christie Ileto has more on the dangers that come with preparing your Thanksgiving turkey.
Bob Turk Has Your Monday Evening...Man Admits To Helping Friend Kill Wife...Woody Harrelson Hosts Charity Dinner At...Hopkins Expert: No Cure, Vaccine For...Mayor Cuts The Ribbon To Baltimore...Gov. O'Malley Talks Immigration With...Boy Scout Recovering After Being Bitten...1,000 Horseshoe Casino Employees Report...Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram Has Your...Baltimore Communities Work To Keep...Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman...Fighting Delays Access To Malaysia...Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram Gives You...1 Dead, 13 Hit When Lightening Strikes...UN Security Council Call For Cease fire...WJZ @ Your Desk: Afternoon EditionWJZ @ Your Desk Morning EditionRussell Street Reopens After Weeks Of...Marty Bass Has Your Monday Morning...Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram Has Your...