A holiday version of the power rankings this week find some teams in a happy mood while others near the top are wondering what 2013 will bring! Enjoy!
READ MORE: Poinsettias, Trains Help H.P. Rawlings Conservancy Get 'Back On Track'
1. BRONCOS – winners of 10 straight. In total cruise control to a number 1 seed.
2. FALCONS – the road in the NFC goes through ATL. That’s no easy road for anyone but them.
3. PATRIOTS – despite most likely not getting a 1st round bye, they’re still a very dangerous team.
4. PACKERS – almost forgot how good they have been this year. They’ll remind us next month.
5. 49ERS – back-to-back weeks on SNF. One very good. One not so good.
6. SEAHAWKS – Russell Wilson may not be the Rookie of the Year, but Pete Carroll is the coach of the year.
7. TEXANS – serious doubts linger after a home loss that could have clinched #1 seed.
8. COLTS – the return of Chuck Pagano may be exactly what pushes them in playoffs.
9. RAVENS – a much-needed win restored order and the AFC North crown in Baltimore.
10. REDSKINS – from the NFC East cellar to the division champs. 1 more win will do it.
11. BENGALS – back-to-back winning seasons for the first time in 30 years. Wow.
12. VIKINGS – AP may not break the rushing record, but they are nothing without him.
13. COWBOYS – once again, they dig themselves a hole that they can’t get out of.
14. BEARS – hard to remember the team that was 7-1 after eight weeks this year.
15. GIANTS – from SB Champs to missing the playoffs. That’s just one week away.READ MORE: Essex Spreads Holiday Cheer With Christmas Tree Lighting
16. RAMS – a win gives them a winning season and an impressive start for Jeff Fisher.
17. SAINTS – a .500 season after an 0-4 start is impressive, just not playoff worthy.
18. STEELERS – ended up being the team we thought they would be. Not very good.
19. DOLPHINS – quietly, Ryan Tannehill & Joe Philbin have given fans a reason to hope.
20. BUCCANEERS – boy, have they fallen hard. Maybe the talent just isn’t there … yet.
21. PANTHERS – the Cam that has played the last 5 weeks is the Cam they need.
22. BROWNS – last two weeks have shown they aren’t ready to beat tough teams.
23. CHARGERS – are Bolts fans scared that any win may save AJ and Norv’s jobs?
24. JETS – Greg McElroy just found out what being Mark Sanchez is like. Not fun.
25. BILLS – Ryan Fitzpatrick may be unemployed after one more week.
26. LIONS – Calvin Johnson broke a receiving record of Jerry Rice. Not many people can say that.
27. CARDINALS – so much for that winning streak thing starting up again.
28. TITANS – embarrassed again. Bud Adams should be used to it by now.
29. RAIDERS – a win next week would give them a .500 record in the AFC West.
30. EAGLES – Vick is starting again. What an ironic twist of fate for the Eagles!
31. JAGUARS – stayed with the Pats. Chad Henne has been an improvement. LA looks likely.MORE NEWS: State Health Department Opens Vaccine, Testing Clinics In Mondawmin Mall
32. CHIEFS – that number one overall pick is right there for the taking.