PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Where Is Mayor Catherine Pugh? Spokesman Says He Doesn’t Know Where She Is
- Bowie Mom Turns Herself In After Fatal Bowie Crash That Killed 5 Kids, 1 Man
- Columbia Mom Suffocated Newborn Boy In Zipped Plastic Bag After Home Birth, Police Say
- Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh’s House, City Hall Raided By FBI And IRS
- Vice President Mike Pence To Speak At Maryland GOP Event