PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Laurel Throws Fundraisers For Ellicott City Rebuild With Block Party
- 40-Year-Old Driver Dead From Apparent Gunshot Wounds, Head Trauma
- DC Mayor Taunts Trump After Cancellation Of Military Parade
- News Outlets Challenge Maryland Online Ad Law
- USM Board Of Regents Vote To Take Over McNair, Football Program Abuse Investigation