BALTIMORE (WJZ)—In Southeast Baltimore, police are searching for a suspect accused of robbing and then stabbing a woman.
It happened in the 800-block of E. Baltimore Street last Thursday.
Investigators say the victim was walking alone when she was approached by a male suspect.
That’s when she was robbed and then stabbed.
Anyone with information is asked to call Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP or text “MCS” plus your tip to CRIMES (274637).
Other Local News:
- ‘This Is Amazing,’ Habitat For Humanity Of The Chesapeake Promoting Homeownership Across Central Md.
- Child Killed And Pregnant Woman Critically Injured In Catonsville Hit And Run
- Baltimore Co. Police Looking For Missing 16-Year-Old Boy With Autism
- Baltimore Police Investigating Car That Crashed Into U.S. Post Office Building
- Cobb Leaves Final Spring Outing Early With Injury, O’s May Turn To New Opening Day Starter