BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- Double Shooting Leaves One Dead, One Injured
- Chicago Police: Singer R. Kelly Arrested At Precinct
- Stevenson University Students Promoting Maryland-Made Fashions, Designers
- Move Over Food Allergies, Annapolis Restaurant Receives Nut-Free Certification
- Johns Hopkins Proposes To Build Its Own Police Force, Takes Request To General Assembly