TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police are looking for the person who damaged a speed camera this weekend on Thornton and Landrake roads in Towson.
A man walking his dog noticed the vandalism Saturday between 8:30 and 9 a.m.
Someone used white paint to cover the camera’s lenses. It’s one of the portable ones, so it’ll probably be taken away to be cleaned. It’s also possible detectives are going through everyone who recently would have received a ticket from there.
The suspect and exact time of the occurrence is unknown.
Anyone with information should call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Separate Homicides In Baltimore On Saturday
- Clear The Shelter Day Goes ‘Purr-fectly’ For MDSPCA And Shelters Across The Country
- Baltimore Native Rudy Gay Returning Home To Host Basketball Tournament
- Baltimore Replacing Bike Share Program With New Pilot Pilot Program
- Hogan Highlights Work With Local Governments At Conference