ANNAPOLIS (WJZ)– Lane closures and traffic patterns are scheduled for the Bay Bridge for the week of Aug. 17 to Aug. 23 for routine inspections.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning.
The closures are for preservation and maintenance work as well as routine inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All work will be performed weather permitting. The MDTA urges motorists to drive with caution and obey all lane control signals.
Other Local News:
- MD Drivers Finally Heed Work Zone Speed Cameras: AAA
- Maryland Private School Investigating Alleged Sexual Abuse
- Free Eye Exams, Glasses Provided To Kids Before School Starts
- UMD Players, Parents Defend Football Program: ‘These Accusations Are False’
- 2 Killed In Crashes 12 Hours Apart In Baltimore County