BALTIMORE (WJZ)— A Baltimore inmate is at large after he didn’t return from his pre-release job in Carroll County.
The State of Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services reports 33-year-old Mark Redding did not return to Baltimore Pre-Release Unit after his job at Carrol County Waste Services.
Redding was sentenced on robbery, weapons and other charges.
He is described as African American, 5’6” and 163 pounds.
His last known address was in the 2200-block of Walbrook Avenue in Baltimore City.
Law enforcement has been notified.
Anyone with information on this offender should call 911.
Other Local News:
- BARCS Raising Money For Dog Shot In Face
- Baltimore Police To Hold Gun Buyback Events This Month
- Havre De Grace Boat Fire Put Out With No Injuries
- Judges Hear Arguments In 12-Year-Long HBCUs vs Maryland Case
- Hogan Administration Works To Keep Redskins In Maryland