BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore City Health Department is declaring a “Code Blue” for the rest of the week because of the low temperatures expected.
“We are expecting to have very cold temperatures in Baltimore later this week, with the potential of dangerously low wind chills”, Dr. Jacquelyn Duval-Harvey, interim health commissioner, said. “We haven’t had cold weather like this in almost a year, so people need to be prepared and educated about the dangers.”
The Code Blue declaration for Baltimore has been extended through Saturday, Jan. 10.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Separate Homicides In Baltimore On Saturday
- Clear The Shelter Day Goes ‘Purr-fectly’ For MDSPCA And Shelters Across The Country
- Baltimore Native Rudy Gay Returning Home To Host Basketball Tournament
- Baltimore Replacing Bike Share Program With New Pilot Pilot Program
- Hogan Highlights Work With Local Governments At Conference