BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore City Health Department is declaring a “Code Blue” for the rest of the week because of the low temperatures expected.
“We are expecting to have very cold temperatures in Baltimore later this week, with the potential of dangerously low wind chills”, Dr. Jacquelyn Duval-Harvey, interim health commissioner, said. “We haven’t had cold weather like this in almost a year, so people need to be prepared and educated about the dangers.”
The Code Blue declaration for Baltimore has been extended through Saturday, Jan. 10.
Other Local News:
- ‘This Is Amazing,’ Habitat For Humanity Of The Chesapeake Promoting Homeownership Across Central Md.
- Child Killed And Pregnant Woman Critically Injured In Catonsville Hit And Run
- Baltimore Co. Police Looking For Missing 16-Year-Old Boy With Autism
- Baltimore Police Investigating Car That Crashed Into U.S. Post Office Building
- Cobb Leaves Final Spring Outing Early With Injury, O’s May Turn To New Opening Day Starter