BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore City Health Department is declaring a “Code Blue” for the rest of the week because of the low temperatures expected.
“We are expecting to have very cold temperatures in Baltimore later this week, with the potential of dangerously low wind chills”, Dr. Jacquelyn Duval-Harvey, interim health commissioner, said. “We haven’t had cold weather like this in almost a year, so people need to be prepared and educated about the dangers.”
The Code Blue declaration for Baltimore has been extended through Saturday, Jan. 10.
Other Local News:
- BPD Investigating KKK Flyers Found In South Baltimore
- Congressional Democrats: Admin Emails Show Trump Personally Intervened To Keep FBI Headquarters Downtown
- Police Looking For 4 Suspects After Uber Driver Is Carjacked In Montgomery County
- Dorothy Ruby Slippers Back Home At National Museum Of American History
- Judge Sets Manafort’s Sentencing Date For February