BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore City Health Department is declaring a “Code Blue” for the rest of the week because of the low temperatures expected.
“We are expecting to have very cold temperatures in Baltimore later this week, with the potential of dangerously low wind chills”, Dr. Jacquelyn Duval-Harvey, interim health commissioner, said. “We haven’t had cold weather like this in almost a year, so people need to be prepared and educated about the dangers.”
The Code Blue declaration for Baltimore has been extended through Saturday, Jan. 10.
Other Local News:
- 6-Year-Old Writes Letter To Santa Asking About Food Allergies
- Drip, Drip, Drip. Workers To Fix Naval Academy Chapel Leak
- Baltimore On Track To Reach 300 Homicides In 2018
- Woman Killed In Multi-Vehicle Crash, Driver Arrested For Hit-And-Run
- Llama Rescued From Flooded Pasture In Howard County