BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — A three-alarm fire early Sunday morning in Bethesda displaced four families and caused roughly $1 million worth of damage.
Authorities say the blaze broke out around 3 a.m. on Sunday on the 5100 block of Dudley Lane. Authorities say a guest at a nearby hotel called to report the fire. Investigators say they believe the fire originated in a dryer vent in the apartment building’s laundry room and quickly spread.READ MORE: Baltimore-Area Parents Turn To Facebook For Help Finding Baby Formula
Authorities say the building has fire alarms and sprinklers, both of which went off.READ MORE: Man Shot Near Gunpowder Falls State Park
Authorities say no residents were injured in the blaze but two firefighters suffered minor injuries.MORE NEWS: After Derby Scratch, Ethereal Road To Run In Sir Barton At Pimlico, Target Belmont Stakes
(Copyright 2015 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)