BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A brutal attack. Outrage after a man accused of punching a Yankees fan at Camden Yards will serve just days in jail.

Rick Ritter has more on the punishment and fresh images from that violent attack.

READ MORE: Man Killed & 16-Year-Old Wounded In East Baltimore Shooting, Police Say

The victim was in a coma for months. Now WJZ has never before seen video from that traumatic day.

New cell phone video shows intense moments after a Yankees fan is brutally attacked at Camden Yards–a devastating incident that left the young man fighting for his life.

In May 2013, prosecutors say Michael Bell and Gregory Fleischman taunted 25-year-old Matthew Fortese, who was wearing a Yankees cap during an Orioles game.

Fortese, who was on a date, climbed a railing in front of their seats to confront them. Prosecutors say Fleischman punched Fortese, causing him to fall and hit his head.

Fortese suffered brain damage and had to enter a facility just to learn how to talk again.

“Matt was scheduled to start a great new job with full benefits on Monday, June 3–just a few days after this tragic event occurred,” one family member said.

Witnesses say the suspects had been heckling fans throughout the game and continued to yell and spit at Fortese. New video shows both being cuffed and escorted out.

READ MORE: Man, 23, Killed In Southwest Baltimore Shooting, Police Say

On Friday, Fleischman accepted a plea deal that will send him to jail for only 10 days–a punishment that’s not sitting well with many O’s fans.

“I saw a guy laying down on the ground, just–out,” said Jon Bureman.

Bureman shot the cell phone video we’re seeing for the first time, showing the aftermath of the attack.

“It was horrible,” he said.

Ritter: “As a fan, what goes through your mind when you see that?”

Bureman: “A guy wearing a Yankees hat, getting spit on, doesn’t deserve getting punched in the face, put on the floor and concussed.”

Meanwhile, Fleischman’s attorney Kurt Nachtman says his client is glad to finally put the traumatic incident behind him.

“I wouldn’t call it really a victory for anyone. Certainly the victim has sustained some very serious long-term injuries,” said Nachtman.

Fleischman is now on five years probation and was ordered to pay $15,000 in restitution to the victim.

MORE NEWS: Maryland Weather: Sunshine, But Still Chilly Tuesday

Fleischman did not admit he’s guilty, but acknowledged there is enough evidence to convict him if the case went to trial.

Rick Ritter