1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
Impossible to be a bust with With Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson on the outside. Jameis will be a star and the only thing that can stop him is his own immaturity. Barrring that, Jameis will be Rookie of the Year and a perennial Pro Bowler.
2. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
Eagles, Rams, Chargers, Jets, Browns could all move up here and I wouldn’t be surprised. If the Titans stay, I think they take Mariota.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, DE/OLB, Florida
Slightly edges Leonard Williams because he’s more of a pass rush specialist. That’s what the Jags need desperately.
4. Oakland Raiders: Leonard Williams, DT, Southern California
Raider fans want a WR, but I believe the kid who played at USC still being on the board will be to much to pass up. Adding Williams with Khlail Mack, YIKES!
5. Washington: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
Skins would prefer Fowler or Williams but will settle for Beasley. He will make an immediate impact, but if Mariota slips for some reason, don’t sleep on the Skins taking him.
6. New York Jets: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
Despite Pass Rushing extraordinaire Shane Ray still being on the board, I believe the Jets continue their makeover at WR.
7. Chicago Bears: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
Defense needs help, but this is a deep wide receiver class so the Bears can’t resist the speedy WR.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska
Don’t let the failed drug test fool you, dude can ball out and the Falcons need help up and down the roster on defense.
9. New York Giants: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
Giants are my dark horse pick for the Superbowl, they need to protect Eli. Great value pick.
10. St. Louis Rams: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
Weapons for Nick Fowles, or perhaps this pick is used to move up and get Mariota?
11. Minnesota Vikings: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
Best corner in the draft, wish he was around for the Ravens to select instead.
12. Cleveland Browns: Danny Shelton, DT, Washington
Need to be able to stop the running games in the AFC North, Browns get some much needed help here.
13. New Orleans Saints: Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri
Steal of the Draft so far, Ray can come in and solidify the edge for rushing the passer. Needs to improve on run support. But with Cam, Jameis, and Matt Ryan in division, you better get after the QB.
14. Miami Dolphins: Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida
They have no weapons for a QB who has no more excuses; they are stunting Tannehill’s growth if they don’t get him some weapons ASAP.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon
They need hybrid players who can put their hands in the dirt and also stand up and rush the passer. Hopefully this kid won’t retire before his rookie debut.
16. Houston Texans: Alvin Dupree, OLB, Kentucky
A draft full of these hybrid style pass rushers, Texans are looking for a dominant defense if healthy. Clowney, Watt and this kid. Scary potential.
17. San Diego Chargers: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
Watch his tape. ‘Nuff said!
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Cameron Erving, C/OT, Florida State
A versatile Offensive Lineman who can play either Center or Tackle. Andy Reid loves those versatile big men.
19. Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo Bills): La’el Collins, OT, LSU
Quiet as kept, the Browns have put together a number of solid drafts, if Manziel can get his mind right, this will be another great draft for Cleveland.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Landon Collins, S, Alabama
Chip Kelly may use this pick to go get his man in Mariota, but if he sits tight, they take another dude I’d want to see in Ravens Purple!
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
They have enough weapons for Andy Dalton, so why not buy him more time to find them?
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
The only secondary worse than ours was Pittsburgh, so they Steelers reach for Johnson, I personally like Marcus Peters better.
23. Detroit Lions: Malcom Brown, DT, Texas
They gotta replace Suh, now Haloti Ngata is a short term fix, this kid is the long term answer on the cheap for now.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
All this team is missing, if Palmer can stay healthy, watch out.
25. Carolina Panthers: D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
Protect Cam, get him some more weapons later in this draft.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Marcus Peters, CB, Washington
Character issues, but minor compared to some other players in this draft. Provided depth early and eventually THIS SEASON takes over for Ladarius Webb.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
With both top RB’s gone, Dallas has no chice bu to draft elsewhere. Corner it is, also don’t sleep on them being n the Adrian Peterson sweepstakes.
28. Denver Broncos: T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
Last chance for Peyton Manning, better protect him.
29. Indianapolis Colts: Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State
Fix this defense and Andrew Luck is in the Super Bowl.
30. Green Bay Packers: Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
Fix this defense and Aaron Rodgers is in the Super Bowl.
31. New Orleans Saints (via Seattle): Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
At this stage of Bree’s career, he’s needs to be surrounded with young stud wideouts, Cooks and Dorsett overnight become the fastest young tandem at WR in the league.
32. New England Patriots: Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
Belichick has whiffed on WR picks, does he finally get it right with this one?