GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—Four people were hospitalized in Anne Arundel County after police say they overdosed on a synthetic marijuana called “Scooby Snax”.
Police say they responded Thursday just after 3 p.m. to a wooded area near Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd. and Route 10 known as a homeless camp.READ MORE: Sharon Gless On Book 'Apparently There Were Complaints: Cagney & Lacey 'Changed The History Of Television For Women'
According to police, the victims purchased the synthetic marijuana known as “spice” which was marked with the name “Scooby Snax” from Yours Mart located in the 7000 block of Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd.READ MORE: Harbaugh Confirms Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Will Miss The Rest Of The Season
Following a search, detectives seized 26 bottles of “Bizzaro” liquid spice and 11 packages of “Scooby Snax.”
All four victims are currently being treated; police say they are expected to survive.MORE NEWS: Pending Regulatory Approval, Sportsbook At Horseshoe Casino Could Open Friday
Charges are pending the outcome of the investigation.