ROCKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A 16-year-old Rockville teen is in jail, accused of sexually assaulting his ex-girlfriend. The attack was caught on surveillance video.

Mary Bubala reports the teen girl ended up dying from a medical emergency that police say was likely triggered by the assault.

READ MORE: ‘It’s Not Working,’ Council Member Frustrated At Relentless Violence In Baltimore As Police Defend Crime Plan

According to court documents, surveillance cameras caught Marquis Turner in the act of allegedly raping his ex-girlfriend.

The victim told police she had dated Turner for about a month, but broke up because he was always pressuring her for sex.

Still, they had gone to the movies together, and then minutes later, surveillance cameras captured Turner pushing the victim against the wall of the courthouse in Rockville.

There was a struggle before he allegedly forced himself on her.

A security guard saw what was happening and alerted sheriff’s deputies inside, who stopped the alleged raped in progress.

Turner jumped back and pulled his pants up, according to court documents.

The victim was taken to the hospital and detectives interviewed Turner, who told them he was angry the victim refused to have sex with him during the movie and that she owed him.

READ MORE: National Weather Service Confirms EF-1 Tornado Hit Bowie, Second Tornado In Anne Arundel County

According to the documents, he told detectives he forced her to have sex with him.

But while Turner was being interviewed, his victim was having a medical emergency.

In the back of an ambulance, she stopped breathing.

By the time she arrived at the hospital, she was without a pulse or signs of life.

She was pronounced dead just after 1 a.m.

When detectives told Turner about her death, they say he displayed very little emotion.

Although Turner is just 16, he is being charged as an adult.

The cause of the victim’s death has not been determined, pending an autopsy and toxicology reports.

MORE NEWS: AAA Worker Killed While Helping Stranded Driver In Prince George's County

Turner is being held on $500,000 bond ahead of his next court appearance, which is Friday, July 2.