BALTIMORE, Md. (WJZ) — With the Independence Day weekend just around the corner, Baltimoreans have a multitude of options when seeking Fourth of July fireworks shows.
- Green Spring Valley Hunt Club at 30 Green Spring Valley Road in Owings Mills
- Baltimore Country Club at 11500 Mays Chapel Road in Lutherville at 9:30 p.m.
- Oregon Ridge Park at 13401 Beaver Dam Road in Cockeysville
- Suburban Golf Club at 7600 Park Heights Avenue in Pikesville at 9 p.m.
- Woodholme Country Club at 300 Woodholme Avenue in Pikesville
- Inner Harbor Waters in Baltimore City at 9:30 p.m.
- Catonsville High School at 421 Bloomsbury Avenue in Catonsville
- Eastern Yacht Club on a barge in front of 2330 Seneca Road in Essex
- Fullerton Park at 4304 Fullerton Avenue in Baltimore
- Grange Elementary School at 2000 Church Road in Dundalk
- Loch Raven Academy at 8101 Lasalle Road in Towson
- Oregon Ridge Park at 13401 Beaver Dam Road in Cockeysville.
While the use of backyard fireworks are illegal, some ground-based fireworks and hand-held sparklers are legal in certain counties, including Baltimore County. In Baltimore City, there is an outright ban on all consumer fireworks.