BALTIMORE (WJZ) — If you’re a season ticket holder or the lucky few that got tickets to the Ravens home games this season, you’ll need to know what you cannot bring with you to the stadium.
Here’s a list of items you cannot bring inside the stadium:
- Large Bags/purses/backpacks:
- Last year, the NFL stated it had a new bag policy, which meant bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ and were not clear would not be allowed into the stadium. You can bring smaller bags, clutches and wallets inside that are not clear. Tote bags, backpacks, fanny packs, plastic grocery bags and Ziploc bags bigger than a gallon-sized are not allowed either. Click here for more info.
- You cannot bring air horns of any kind, artificial noisemakers, cowbells, whistles.
- Selfie sticks:
- They’ve been banned at a number of museums nationwide, so you can’t have them at M&T Bank Stadium either. Sorry.
- A/V equipment:
- No video cameras, camera tripods, monopods or binocular/camera cases will be allowed. You can bring binoculars, but not the case.
- Beverages and Products:
- You cannot bring beverages inside the stadium. In addition to that, no bottles (glass or plastic), cans, containers, flasks, grocery-type bags, coolers, thermoses, hard form beverage holders or foam hands.
- Weapons, dangerous objects:
- No weapons of any kind are allowed inside the stadium as well as laser pointers or anything deemed a dangerous object.
- Bring a poncho instead if rain is forecasted.
- Battery-heated clothing or seat cushions with a back, pocket, zipper or foam thicker than an inch.
- No electronic cigarettes.
For more information on the stadiums policies, click here.