BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore Ravens begin training camp this week and have just a few practices before the regular season starts.
Let’s take a look at the top five match-ups that has Ravens Nation raring to go for the 2016 season…
- Sunday, September 11: The season begins with a home opener at M & T Bank Stadium against the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 p.m. Last year, the Ravens began their season in Denver and were on the west coast for four out of the first seven weeks.
- Sunday, October 9: During Week 5, the Ravens will host the Redskins for a ‘battle of the beltways’ which is always an interesting game for the players and for the fans.
- Monday, December 12: The Ravens will see a Monday Night Football match-up later in the season against the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Ew. But hey, it’s the only prime time game the Ravens have.
- Sunday, December 25: What a gift. The Ravens will meet the Steelers on Heinz Field at 4:30 p.m. for a Christmas-time rivalry game.
- Sunday, January 1: What a way to start the new year, and close the regular season, as the Ravens visit Cincinnati to play the Bengals.
Baltimore’s four preseason game times and dates are:
- Thursday, August 11 vs Panthers at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 20 vs Colts at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 27 vs Lions at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 1 vs Saints at 8:00 p.m.