BALTIMORE (WJZ)--If there ever was a race where every vote is going to count – this is it–and nobody skipped a beat this weekend.
Katy Perry headlined a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia.
And there was drama for Donald Trump as Secret Service rushed him offstage in Reno on Saturday night when someone shouted “gun.”
According to the final CBS News Poll, general election matchup shows Hillary Clinton with a 4-point lead over Trump.
In our battleground tracker:
- Trump has a one-point lead over Clinton in Ohio.
- The candidates are tied in Florida at 45-percent each.
The average of national polls puts the candidates within a couple of points.
The new poll also shows how voters are divided:
- Donald Trump leading among white men, whites without a college degree and senior citizens.
- Hillary Clinton leads among women, African Americans, and has an edge among whites with college degrees.
- Donald Trump is leading among voters who made up their minds in the past two weeks.
Most of this polling took place before the FBI announced Sunday no action will be taken against Clinton based on those newly disclosed e-mails.