CHURCHVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A 21-year-old man was airlifted to a trauma center after a firework exploded in his face, a Harford County Fire official said.

The man was injured around 9 p.m. in the 100 block of Hopewell Road in Churchville, Maryland.

Details about what led to the incident have not been released.

The man was taken to an area hospital with first and second-degree burns to his face and upper body.

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s