ODENTON, Md. (WJZ) — Fire officials say a man has been electrocuted in a construction accident at a house in Anne Arundel County.

Anne Arundel Fire crews responded to the incident in the 1200 block of Annapolis Road in Odenton just after 2 p.m. Wednesday. When they arrived, crews found a man in his mid-30s who was working on scaffolding and putting siding on the house when officials say he came into contact with the electrical service going into the home.

Medics performed CPR on the man, but he succumbed to his injuries.

Occupational Safety and Health Administration has been notified.

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s