OXON HILL, Md. (WJZ) — Prince George’s County Fire Department confirms two people were taken to the hospital after suffering injuries due to an electrical shock.

The incident happened just before midnight Tuesday at the MGM National Harbor.

READ MORE: Baltimore Offers Employees $1,000 Incentive Pay To Get Vaccinated

According to Prince George’s County Fire & EMS, one of the patients was a 6-year-old girl and another was an adult male. Both were transported to an area hospital. The man has non-life threatening injuries.

READ MORE: TSA Expecting December Holiday Travel To Approach Pre-Pandemic Levels

This is a developing story. Stay with WJZ for more information.

MORE NEWS: Union Craft Brewing Is Offering Ownership Stakes To Workers

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook