PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Three people were flown to Shock Trauma and are recovering after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

The incident was reported inside of a private residence located in the 19000 block of Middletown Road

Investigators said three adult victims were inside the home when they became sick with symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide exposure.

Two of the victims were released tonight, while one stays hospitalized but is expected to make a full recovery.

Officials did not reveal the source of the gas, but the family believes there was a problem with their chimney.

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s