WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — Residents are back inside their homes Wednesday night, after they were initially evacuated due to a gas leak.

Baltimore County Fire officials report the leak is in the 5900 block of Moorehead Road.

BGE turned off the gas, which allowed residents to go back inside.

Crews are working to fix the leak at this hour.

Stay with WJZ on this developing story. 

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s