SILVER SPRING (WJZ) — Investigators in Montgomery County are trying to figure out what sparked a house fire that left a man in critical condition Thursday morning.

The flames broke out early in the morning along the 2300 block of Dexter Avenue in Silver Spring.

Officials said the fire spread after a couch caught fire on the first floor.

A dog died of smoke inhalation.

A firefighter was also hurt but is expected to be okay.

Follow @WJZ on Twitter and like WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore on Facebook

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s