WASHINGTON (WJZ) — Flash flooding in Maryland is causing service disruptions for Amtrak trains between Washington, D.C. and New Carrollton in Prince George’s County.
Amtrak said there is a hold on all tracks between the two stations due to flooding.
- Maryland Weather: Flood Warnings, Watches Extended
- Motorists Rescued, House Collapses In Montgomery County After Flash Flooding
- Roads Underwater In Frederick After Flash Flooding
- Visible Discoloration Of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor May Be Due To Water Main Break
- Water Main Breaks Near M&T Bank Stadium, Flood CSX Tracks
At least one train is currently stopped in Washington and others are seeing significant delays.