BALTIMORE (WJZ) — There was a fundraiser held Friday for Baltimore Police Sergeant Isaac Carrington.
Sergeant Carrington was shot during a robbery attempt last month.
He is currently in rehab after being released from Shock Trauma two weeks ago.
- ‘I’ll Be Back’ | Baltimore Police Sgt. Isaac Carrington Sends Message From Shock Trauma
- Maryland Lawmakers, Officials Send Words Of Support To Baltimore Police Sergeant Isaac Carrington Injured In Shooting
- ‘It’s Really Surprising’ | Neighbors, Residents React To Baltimore Police Sgt. Injured In Shooting
- $19K Reward Offered For Information Leading To Arrest Of Suspect In Connection To Shooting Of Baltimore Police Sergeant Isaac Carrington
- Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Pushing For Tougher Sentences For Repeat Violent Offenders In Effort To Curb Gun Violence
Members of the Baltimore Police Department stopped by the northeast district throughout the day, buying T-shirts and food.
All proceeds benefited the Carrington family.