You already start your mornings off right with Tim Williams, Linh Bui and Marty Bass.
Now, start your week off right with free breakfast on WJZ!
WJZ’s Morning Team would like to bring your workplace a free breakfast next week!
Fill out the form below for a chance to have Tim Williams, Linh Bui and Marty Bass deliver the most important meal of the day to you and your co-workers.
Complete rules are below!
Then, watch to see it on air!
WJZ’S BREAKFAST ON US CONTEST RULES
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. The contest is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter the Contest:
(a) The WJZ Breakfast on Us contest will begin 11/4/19 at 4:30am and end 12/16/19 at 11:59pm. Contest is sponsored by WJZ.
(b) Viewers may access the Contest entry form by logging onto http://www.wjz.com/breakfastonus. On the home page there will be a clearly marked Breakfast on Us graphic that will link viewers to the page. Once on the page, viewers must complete the form. The form includes the entrant’s name; date of birth; address; e-mail address, and phone. In addition, viewers must provide the name and address of their workplace, how many people will be fed (Up to 25 people) and in 100 words or less a description of why their company is deserving of a free breakfast (ie. hardships, or a happy occasion, such as an anniversary or birthday or the celebration of a company anniversary) and what the WJZ cameras will see if we are present at the Breakfast On Us delivery.
(c) Viewers may enter as often as they wish.
(d) Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at wjz.com. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
(e) Broadcasts are subject to preemptions and scheduling changes. If such changes occur they will be posted on the http://www.wjz.com.
- Entry deemed made by holder of e-mail account.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to Maryland residents, 18 years or older whose place of employment is in the Baltimore area. Employees of WJZ, CBS Corporation, other television and radio stations in the Baltimore market, and their affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising agencies and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win.
(b) Viewers are eligible to win a WJZ contest only once every sixty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest. Viewers are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
(c) All entries become the sole property of Station and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, and warrant and represent that their entry is their original work.
(d) Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
- Six (6) total prizes will be awarded.
- One (1) prize will be awarded each on or about the following Mondays for the duration of the contest. The winning workplace selected and awarded on 11/11, 11/18, 11/25, 12/02, 12/09 and 12/16, will receive a breakfast for up to 25 people to be delivered to the workplace location by a restaurant chosen by WJZ. During those breakfasts, WJZ will shoot the breakfast on location for a segment to be broadcast later in the week. Total prize value is approximately $150.
(c) Prizes will be fulfilled on a date mutually agreeable to the TV station, the winning workplace and the participating restaurant.
(d) Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Station reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable value.
- Selection of Winners:
- Decisions of contest sponsors with respect to the contest are final.
- On or about Thursday (11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 11/28, 12/05, 12/12), all the eligible entries received to date will be reviewed and judged. One winner will be selected weekly from those entries to receive the prize.
- Entries will be judged based on workplace individual’s story, their need for a breakfast, location of the workplace and as an interesting location to be photographed for WJZ. Entries will be judged by WJZ Management.
- If WJZ is unable to contact the finalists based on the information provided within 12 hours of selection, or if the potential grand prize winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the time indicated, an alternate winner will be selected from among all the other eligible entries.
(e) Winners need not watch/listen or be present to win.
(a) Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Station.
(b) By participating in the contest, the winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and to sign a publicity release, affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. By accepting the prize, winners grants to Station the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winners, by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release Station, CBS, their respective parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity.
- Contest sponsors reserve the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
- To obtain a copy of the official rules and/or winner’s list, please write by 2/6/20 to:
WJZ Breakfast on Us Contest Rules
3725 Malden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211