LUSBY, Md. (WJZ) — The Maryland State Fire Marshal is investigating after a dentist office caught fire in Calvert County early Thursday morning.

Firefighters from the Solomons Volunteer Fire Department were called to the 10000 block of Trueman Road around 1:22 a.m. for a reported fire.

When firefighters arrived, they found a two-story dentist office in flames. It took crews about 45 minutes to contain the two-alarm fire.

Officials believe that the fire was a result of an electrical malfunction within an exterior electrical service entrance.

The fire caused about $450,000 worth of damage.


Leave a Reply