BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Another Baltimore chef has represented Charm City on Food Network.
The Hot Dry’s chef de cuisine Sarah Murray took on famous chef Bobby Flay on the network’s “Beat Bobby Flay.”
- Celebrity Chef Carl Ruiz Dead At 44, Last Tweets Feature Maryland Eateries
- ‘My Kitchen, This Is My Office’ | Davidsonville Woman Robin Daumit Featured Of Food Network’s Guy’s Grocery Games
- Baltimore Pastry Chef Will Go Up Against ‘Cake Boss’ On New Food Network Show
- Flash Crabcakes Honored By Food Network’s ‘Road Trip of America’s Best On-The-Go Eats’
- Baltimore Chef Wins Food Network’s ‘Chopped’ Competition
The episode aired Thursday night.
Despite giving it her all, Flay came out on top in the faceoff.